Globalesm, Inc offers a variety of employment opportunities for you in locations across the world. We invite you to browse our available job postings that can be found below and apply online to submit your resume to our recruiting team. If your qualifications are a match for an opening, a recruiter will contact you to discuss how to proceed.
Globalesm, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Globalesm, Inc is looking for someone responsible for overseeing the sales department. Sets local and regional sales quotas, manages sales support staff and representatives and advises the company about sales performance.
- Direct distribution of product or service.
- Manage a team of sales staff.
- Assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for the organization’s sales representatives.
- Advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered by their staffs to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers' preferences.
- Attend and preside over sales meetings.
- Maintain reports.
- Generate numbers for company to determine if sales goals have been met.
Globalesm, Inc is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website and development of an Application for iOS and Android.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent